An earned doctorate from a University recognized by the Senate of Serampore College (University) in the respective field of specialization, preferably with teaching experience and competence in teaching at the post-graduate level.
THE UNITED THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE
- Professor / Associate Professor/ Lecturer in Old Testament
- Professor / Associate Professor/ Lecturer IN CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY
- PROFESSOR / ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR/ LECTURER IN CHRISTIAN MINISTRY (PREFERRABLY HOMILETICS)
- Professor / Associate Professor/ Lecturer in Communication
- Professor / Associate Professor/ Lecturer in Christian Ethics.
The appointment will be for a period of three years, the first year being probationary year. The application should include curriculum vitae with a bibliography of published works and, at least two selected samples of scholarly publications, three references directly sent to the College in a sealed cover, as well as photocopies of the SSLC Certificate and all Degree Certificates.