An earned doctorate from a University recognized by the Senate of Serampore College, in the field of specialization, preferably with teaching experience and competence in teaching at the post-graduate level.
THE UNITED THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE
- Associate Professor/Professor in Old Testament
- History of Christianity
- Christian Ministry (Counselling)
- Religion (Primal Religion)
For Religion (Primal Religion), the candidate should have at least one of the following qualifications as per the Senate of Serampore requirement (These qualifications are all Senate degree/approved degrees or their equivalence)
- M.Th and Doctorate in Religion specialized in Primal Religion.
- M.Th and Doctorate in Religion and Doctoral research in the area of Primal Religion.
- M.A. and Doctorate in Anthropology and Doctoral research in the area of Cultural Anthropology
The appointment for all posts will be for a period of three years, the first year being probationary year. Application should include curriculum vitae with a bibliography of published works and, at least, two selected samples of scholarly publications as well as photocopies of the degree certificates. Three referecence letters are to be enclosed along with the application.
Applications must reach: